- English – 4 credits
- Math – 3 credits, including Algebra I or higher
- Science – 2 credits
- Social Studies* – 3 credits, including American government, American history, and world history
- Physical Education – 2 credits
- College & Career Ready Flex Credit-2 credits
- Health Education – .5 credits
- Computers** – .5 credits
- Electives – 6 credits
*Starting with the class of 2023 students will need to show 0.05 American Government credit and .5 Economics
**Students who show proof of .5 credits of successful completion of Computers in 6th, 7th, or 8th grade are not required to take the Computers course of study in high school.
- Take the ACT (with writing)
- Pass NSHS Study Skills or meet exemption requirements – .5 credits for each semester enrolled
- Pass NSHS Transitions – .5 credits for each semester enrolled in their first year at NSHS
- Pass NSHS COMPASS – No credit given, but passing is required for NSHS graduation!
- Take Civics Exam