Students must submit a copy of their final transcript as part of the registration process. For students from Clark County School District (CCSD), below are step-by-step instructions for downloading your transcript from Infinite Campus.
How to Download Your Transcript
1. Have your parent/guardian log in to the Infinite Campus Portal. (Their login was set up through CCSD.)
2. On the homepage, choose “SELECT A STUDENT” from the dropdown menu at the top.
3. From the menu on the left, select “Reports.”
4. When you’re on the “Reports” page, select “HS Transcript-Unofficial.” (Please note that Adobe Acrobat Reader is required.)
5. When the report opens, select the download icon on the top right of the report and save the file.
6. Visit the NSHS Helpdesk. Create a new ticket that includes your name, email address, cell phone number, and the transcript file. Once you submit your help ticket, you will automatically be sent a confirmation tracking number to the email address you provided. If you do not receive a confirmation email, be sure to check your junk/spam folder. If it’s not there, it is likely that the email address you entered was misspelled, so please resubmit using the correct email address.
Once you receive a confirmation email, you’ve successfully sent your transcript. Congratulations — you’re one step closer to enrollment at NSHS!