Position Status: OPEN
General Purpose of the Position
Under the direct supervision of the school’s Director of Site Administration (DSA), this position provides administrative and secretarial support, as well as general support for all employees at the site. In addition to clerical tasks, the duties performed include record keeping, making deposits, obtaining supplies, coordinating direct mail, conducting registration, administering tests, and more. The Office Manager deals with a diverse group of people, including students, parents, teachers, professors, and other important external callers and visitors, as well as internal contacts within NSHS. The position requires that individuals have a high level of awareness, tact, creativity, and initiative in directing or completing clerical work, registration, and front office activities. It is essential that any person hired for this position believe in and adhere to the NSHS mission and core values.
Documents Required at the Time of Application
This position is open until filled.
To accept applications, Nevada State High School is requesting all of the following:
- Nevada State High School Application
- A letter of interest
- Copy of most current resume
- Updated contact information for two references (required one professional)
- Copy of education, training and/or experience equivalent to: a Master’s degree.
New and experienced persons meeting the minimum qualifications are invited to complete the process:
- Submitting an 1) NSHS application, 2) letter of interest, 3) resume, 4) updated contact information for two references (mandatory one professional), and 5) copy of college transcripts and/or any license/endorsement information here:
Dr. John Hawk, Chief Operations Officer
Nevada State High School — 233 North Stephanie Street //Henderson, NV 89074
LOG A HELP TICKET HERE – No Hard Copies: http://help.earlycollegenv.com
- Submitting information for a technical skills review. NOTE: After a committee from the school reviews the information above, it will select a group of potential candidates to continue along in the process to complete a technical skills review. The school will be notifying all candidates of their status via email.
- Interviewing with a selection committee at the school. NOTE: The committee will only be interviewing a select group of candidates to continue along in the process based on the review of information above.