Position Status: CLOSED
General Purpose of the Position
Under minimal direction, the Marketing and Engagement Director serves as Nevada State High School’s community liaison to create and promote an empowering college ready culture. This position will require a substantial amount of travel to the other campuses. As such, the position will require a high degree of accuracy, timeliness, and production across the functions including but not limited to student recruitment, marketing, student and family engagement, events, social media/website updates, fundraising, special projects, and overall leadership, management, and accountability at the school. It is essential that any person hired for this position believe in and adhere to the NSHS mission and core values.
Documents Required at the Time of Application
This position is open until filled.
To accept applications, Nevada State High School is requesting all of the following:
- Nevada State High School Application
- Copy of most current resume
- Copy of education, training and/or experience/license.
After receiving your application documents, Nevada State High School hiring committee asks for your active participation in working to get you through the hiring process while honoring the turnaround time for each step. Please keep in mind the timeline “and” your availability when submitting your application. IMPORTANT: Only a select number of candidates will proceed to the next step in the process.
- Application Documents: Candidates are asked to submit their documents through the network’s help ticket portal. These three documents include the following: NSHS application, resume, and a copy of transcripts and/or applicable license(s)/endorsement(s)
Please scan and submit your documents to NSHS Human Resource Dept. http://help.earlycollegenv.com
NO HARD COPIES OR EMAILS
Timeline: Candidates will receive a response from NSHS
- Technical Skills: Select candidates will be given a (30 – 60 minutes) technical skills assessments.
Timeline: Selected candidates are given one (1) day after NSHS request to submit their responses
- Phone Interview: NSHS will conduct a (15 – 20 minutes) initial phone interview with select candidates.
Timeline: Selected candidates are given one (1) day after NSHS requests to schedule a phone interview within the next two (2) to three (3) days.
- In-person Interview: NSHS will conduct a (45 – 90 minutes) in-person interview with select candidates.
Timeline: Selected candidates are given one (1) day after NSHS requests to schedule an in-person interview within the next two (2) to three (3) days.
- Cultural Fit Project: Select candidates will be given a paid “cultural fit” project to include site observations, phone/in-person interviews of current NSHS employees, and produce a summary report.
Timeline: Selected candidates are given five (5) days to complete this project.
- Core Values Speech: NSHS will conduct a (15 – 20 minutes) core values speech with candidates.
Timeline: Selected candidates are given one (1) day to contact NSHS to schedule their appointment for the Core Values speech (or follow-up appointment) within the next two (2) to three (3) days.
Estimated timeline to complete all steps from the initial application to the core values speech will range from 9 – 14 days. Again, please keep in mind your subsequent availability when submitting your application.