Position Status: OPEN in Henderson, Downtown, Sunrise, and Meadowwood
General Purpose of the Position
Under the direction of the Nevada State High School administration, the Educational Advising Coordinator is responsible for instructional leadership; coordination of college preparation seminars; planning and implementation of college readiness and career development skills; and monitoring, guiding, and counseling students toward their college goals.
Documents Required at the Time of Application
This position is open until filled.
To accept applications, Nevada State High School is requesting all of the following:
- Nevada State High School Application
- A letter of interest
- Copy of most current resume
- Updated contact information for two references (required one professional)
- Copy of education, training and/or experience equivalent to: a Master’s degree.
New and experienced persons meeting the minimum qualifications are invited to complete the process:
- Submitting an 1) NSHS application, 2) letter of interest, 3) resume, 4) updated contact information for two references (mandatory one professional), and 5) copy of college transcripts and/or any license/endorsement information here:
Dr. John Hawk, Chief Operations Officer
Nevada State High School — 233 North Stephanie Street //Henderson, NV 89074
LOG A HELP TICKET HERE – No Hard Copies: http://help.earlycollegenv.com
- Submitting information for a technical skills review. NOTE: After a committee from the school reviews the information above, it will select a group of potential candidates to continue along in the process to complete a technical skills review. The school will be notifying all candidates of their status via email.
- Interviewing with a selection committee at the school. NOTE: The committee will only be interviewing a select group of candidates to continue along in the process based on the review of information above.