Position Status: OPEN
General Purpose of the Position
Under the direction of the school’s Governing Body and support from the model flagship organization, the Director of Site Administration shall direct, execute, plan, develop, and supervise instruction of Nevada State High School’s curriculum and program structure in accordance with policies, practices, and procedures prescribed by law and the Nevada State High School Governing Body, written charter, and school model. This is a demanding site leadership position with freedom and flexibility to make progress with employees and increase student achievement and manage the school’s resources. The position requires a high level of responsibility, integrity, and motivation following the organization’s core values. This position requires the evaluation and coordination of measurable school and student outcomes in alignment with the school’s strategic framework. This is a salaried, full-time or part-time, 12-month position that requires nearly 100% autonomy and a traditional work week that may range from 15–20 hours (part-time) to 40–60 hours (full-time). This position requires leadership for preparing every student to be college ready, building independent resourceful learners, and developing creative ways to maintain strong relationships with students that are on-site less than five hours per week.
Documents Required at the Time of Application
This position is open until filled.
To accept applications, Nevada State High School is requesting all of the following:
- Nevada State High School Application
- A letter of interest
- Copy of most current resume
- Updated contact information for two references (required one professional)
- Copy of education, training and/or experience equivalent to: a Master’s degree.
New and experienced persons meeting the minimum qualifications are invited to complete the process:
- Submitting an 1) NSHS application, 2) letter of interest, 3) resume, 4) updated contact information for two references (mandatory one professional), and 5) copy of college transcripts and/or any license/endorsement information here:
Dr. John Hawk, Chief Operations Officer
Nevada State High School — 233 North Stephanie Street //Henderson, NV 89074
LOG A HELP TICKET HERE – No Hard Copies: http://help.earlycollegenv.com
- Submitting information for a technical skills review. NOTE: After a committee from the school reviews the information above, it will select a group of potential candidates to continue along in the process to complete a technical skills review. The school will be notifying all candidates of their status via email.
- Interviewing with a selection committee at the school. NOTE: The committee will only be interviewing a select group of candidates to continue along in the process based on the review of information above.