Position Status: Sunrise/Downtown Position Is OPEN
This position is open until filled.
General Purpose of the Position
Under the direction of the school’s Governing Body and support from the model flagship organization, the Director of Site Administration shall direct, execute, plan, develop, and supervise instruction of Nevada State High School’s curriculum and program structure in accordance with policies, practices, and procedures prescribed by law and the Nevada State High School Governing Body, written charter, and school model.
Documents Required at the Time of Application
To accept applications, Nevada State High School is requesting all of the following:
- Nevada State High School Application
- Copy of a letter of interest
- Copy of most current resume
- Updated contact information for two references (mandatory one professional)
- Copy of education, training, and/or experience equivalent for a Nevada Teaching License
- Administrative endorsement on teaching license by 5/1/2019 or degree in Educational Leadership or Public Administration
New and experienced persons meeting the minimum qualifications are invited to complete the process, which includes:
- Submitting an 1) NSHS application, 2) letter of interest, 3) resume, 4) updated contact information for two references (mandatory one professional), and 5) copy of college transcripts and/or any license/endorsement information to the following:
Mark Schumm, Executive Director
Nevada State High School — 233 North Stephanie Street //Henderson, NV 89074
LOG A HELP TICKET HERE – No Hard Copies: http://help.earlycollegenv.com
- Interviewing with a selection committee at the school. NOTE: The committee will only be interviewing a select group of candidates to continue along in the process based on the review of information above.
THE COMMITTEE PLANS ON STARTING INTERVIEWS ON OR AROUND THE WEEK BEGINNING TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 20, 2018. THIS PROCESS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL THE POSITIONS ARE FILLED. FOLLOW THE POSTING ON THE WEBSITE TO SEE IF THE POSITIONS ARE STILL OPEN OR CLOSED.