Position Status: CLOSED
General Purpose of the Position
Under general direction, the Accounting and Operations Coordinator sets up and maintains accounting ledgers, journals, and records and prepares financial statements and reports. This role has primary functions that include requisition and reconciliation processing, accounts payable/billing, and human resources support. The role supports the Finance and Operations department within the Nevada State High School Network of Schools. This position will be located at the Summerlin campus, but it will require occasional travel to the other campuses. As such, the position will require a high degree of accuracy, timeliness, and production across multiple areas, including but not limited to human resources, facility operations, business management, bookkeeping, and internal controls of the company. It is essential that any person hired for this position believe in and adhere to the NSHS mission and core values.
Accounting and Operations Coordinator Job Description
Documents Required at the Time of Application
This position is open until filled.
To accept applications, Nevada State High School is requesting all of the following:
- Nevada State High School Application
Job Application Form ADOBE .pdf
Job Application Form MS Word .doc
- A letter of interest
- Current resume
- Updated contact information for two references (at least one professional)
- Copy of education, training, and/or experience equivalent to a bachelor’s degree
New and experienced persons meeting the minimum qualifications are invited to complete the process:
- Submit an 1) NSHS application, 2) letter of interest, 3) resume, 4) updated contact information for two references (at least one
professional), and 5) copy of college transcripts.
a. Address materials to:
Dr. John Hawk, Chief Operations Officer, Nevada State High School
233 North Stephanie Street // Henderson, NV 89074
b. SUBMIT MATERIALS BY LOGGING A HELP TICKET at http://help.earlycollegenv.com.
- Submit information for a technical skills review. NOTE: After a committee from the school reviews the information above, it will
select a group of potential candidates to continue along in the process by completing a technical skills review. The school will be
notifying all candidates of their status via help ticket.
- Interview with a selection committee at the school. NOTE: The committee will only be interviewing a select group of candidates
based on the review of information above.