Position Status: CLOSED as of 7/1/2015
General Purpose of the Position
Under the direction of the Nevada State High School administration, the Educational Advising Coordinator is responsible for instructional leadership, coordination of college preparation seminars, planning and implementation of college readiness and career development skills, and monitoring, guiding and counseling students toward their college goals.
To see full job description, please click here.
Documents Required at the time of Application
This position is open until filled. To accept applications, Nevada State High School is requesting all of the following, including but not limited to:
- Nevada State High School Application
Click here for PDF Version
Click here for Word Document
- Copy of a letter of interest
- Copy of most current resume
- Updated contact information for two references (preferably one professional)
- Copy of education, training and/or experience equivalent to: a Bachelor’s degree and be eligible for a Nevada substitute teaching license for high school.
Hiring Process and Tentative Dates
Based on initial screening of applications, resumes, and questionnaires candidates may be invited through email notification to participate in the following:
- Submit required documents (see job description)
- Complete skills test for candidates
- Interview with school hiring committee
Nevada State High School is actively seeking to fill this position in a timely fashion. Initial review of applications, resumes, qualifications, and references will begin on Monday, May 25, 2015 and will continue regularly though August 2015. Check back here frequently to see the most current status of this position.