Position Status: CLOSED
General Purpose of the Position
Under the direction of the Nevada State High School administration, the Educational Advising Coordinator is responsible for instructional leadership, coordination of college preparation seminars, planning and implementation of college readiness and career development skills, and monitoring, guiding and counseling students toward their college goals.
Documents Required at the time of Application
This position is open until filled. To accept applications, Nevada State High School is requesting all of the following, including but not limited to:
- Nevada State High School Application
- Copy of most current resume
- Copy of education, training and/or experience equivalent to: a Bachelor’s degree in public relations, advertising, mass communications, or 3-5 years relevant outreach experience in the public or private sector.
- Submission of Nevada State High School Online Questionnaire.
- Click here for online questionnaire. (For best results, open with Internet Explorer or Firefox.)
Hiring Process and Tentative Dates
Based on initial screening of applications, resumes, and questionnaires candidates may be invited through email notification to participate in the following:
- Skills test for candidates
- Oral interview of candidates
Nevada State High School is actively seeking to fill this position in a timely fashion. Initial review of applications, resumes and questionnaires will begin on Wednesday, April 17, 2013 and will continue regularly though May 2013. Check back here frequently to see the most current status of this position.