Position Status: CLOSED
General Purpose of the Position
Under minimal direction, the Outreach Coordinator plans and directs public relations programs designed to create and maintain a favorable public image for the school as a leader in educational reform. Additionally, this position requires the coordination and direction of activities that include, but are not limited to the following: recruiting, registering, social networking, messaging, fundraising, distributing information, and special projects.
To see full job description, please click here.
Documents Required at the time of Application
This position is open until filled. To accept applications, Nevada State High School is requesting all of the following, including but not limited to:
- Nevada State High School Application
- Copy of most current resume
- Copy of education, training and/or experience equivalent to: a Bachelor’s degree in public relations, advertising, mass communications, or 3-5 years relevant outreach experience in the public or private sector.
- Submission of Nevada State High School Online Questionnaire.
- Click here for online questionnaire. (For best results, open with Internet Explorer or Firefox.)
Hiring Process and Tentative Dates
Based on initial screening of applications, resumes, and questionnaires candidates may be invited through email notification to participate in the following:
- Skills test for candidates
- Oral interview of candidates
Nevada State High School is actively seeking to fill this position in a timely fashion. Initial review of applications, resumes and questionnaires will begin on Wednesday, December 12, 2012 and will continue regularly though January 2013. The next projected review date is December 21, 2012. Check back here frequently to see the most current status of this position.