181214 Office Manager
Position Status: Henderson and Sunrise Positions Are OPEN
General Purpose of the Position
Under the direct supervision of the school’s Director of Site Administration (DSA), this position provides administrative and secretarial support, as well as general support for all employees at the site. In addition to clerical tasks, the duties performed include record keeping, making deposits, obtaining supplies, coordinating direct mail, conducting registration, administering tests, and more. The Office Manager deals with a diverse group of people, including students, parents, teachers, professors, and other important external callers and visitors, as well as internal contacts within NSHS. The position requires that individuals have a high level of awareness, tact, creativity, and initiative in directing or completing clerical work, registration, and front office activities. It is essential that any person hired for this position believe in and adhere to the NSHS mission and core values.
Office Manager Job Description
Documents Required at the Time of Application
This position is open until filled.
To accept applications, Nevada State High School is requesting all of the following:
- Nevada State High School Application
Job Application Form ADOBE .pdf Job Application Form MS Word .doc
- A letter of interest
- Current resume
- Updated contact information for two references (at least one professional)
- Copy of education, training, and/or experience equivalent to a bachelor’s degree
New and experienced persons meeting the minimum qualifications are invited to complete the process:
- Submit an 1) NSHS application, 2) letter of interest, 3) resume, 4) updated contact information for two references (at least one
professional), and 5) copy of college transcripts.
a. Address materials to:
Dr. John Hawk, Chief Operations Officer
233 North Stephanie Street, Henderson, NV 89074
b. SUBMIT MATERIALS BY LOGGING A HELP TICKET at http://help.earlycollegenv.com.
- Submit information for a technical skills review. NOTE: After a committee from the school reviews the information above, it will
select a group of potential candidates to continue along in the process by completing a technical skills review. The school will be
notifying all candidates of their status via help ticket.
- Interview with a selection committee at the school. NOTE: The committee will only be interviewing a select group of candidates
based on the review of information above.