170914 Student Worker
Position Status: OPEN
Initial reviews will begin Monday, September 25, 2017.
General Purpose of the Position
Under the direction of the Director of Site Administration and/or designee, the purpose of this position is for monitoring and advocating for current or new students, performing duties associated with processing student applications, assisting with office duties, contact forms, answering the phone, filing and logging forms, and other duties as assigned. Based on the availability, need, and experience, a student worker may assume different roles that include, but are not limited to student success advocate, registration advocate, or generalist.
SW Job Description
Important Information About the Position
- Gold Level on WorkKeys is preferred
- Out of remedial math (MATH 096) by end of current semester is preferred
- 20 – 25 hours per week around college schedule
- Available until 6pm (M – Th.) on scheduled days of work for spring 2018 semester for new student registration
- Nevada State High School Application
Job Application Form ADOBE .pdf Job Application Form MS Word .doc
- Copy of a letter of interest
- Copy of most current resume
Hiring Process and Tentative Dates
Nevada State High School students meeting the minimum qualifications are invited to submit a letter of interest, complete resume, application to Dr. John Hawk through “a help ticket” and “attachments” at http://help.earlycollegenv.com. The school is actively seeking to fill this position in a timely fashion. Initial review of applications, resumes and questionnaires will begin on Monday, September 25, 2017 and will continue regularly. Check back frequently to see the most current status of this position. Information only accepted through the school’s ticket system at http://help.earlycollegenv.com.