170901 Director of Site Administration
Position Status: CLOSED
General Purpose of the Position
Under the direction of the school’s Governing Body and the management of a charter management organization, the Director of Site Administration at each campus shall direct, execute, plan, develop, and supervise curriculum for the high school in accordance with policies, practices, and procedures prescribed by law and Nevada State High School.
DSA Job Description
Documents Required at the time of Application
This position is open until filled
To accept applications, Nevada State High School is requesting all of the following:
- Nevada State High School Application
Job Application Form ADOBE .pdf Job Application Form MS Word .doc
- Copy of a letter of interest
- Copy of most current resume
- Updated contact information for two references (required one professional)
- Copy of education, training and/or experience equivalent for a Nevada Teaching License
- Administrative Endorsement on teaching license by 2/1/2018 or degree in Educational Leadership or Public Administration
Nevada State High School is seeking to fill this position. Initial review of applications, resumes, qualifications, and references will begin on Monday, October 2, 2017 and will continue regularly through the fall 2017 semester and spring if necessary. Check back here frequently to see the most current status of this position.