170106 Educational Advising Coordinator
Position Status: CLOSED
General Purpose of the Position
Under the direction of the Nevada State High School administration, the Educational Advising Coordinator is responsible for instructional leadership, coordination of college preparation seminars, planning and implementation of college readiness and career development skills, and monitoring, guiding and counseling students toward their college goals.
EAC Job Description
Documents Required at the time of Application
This position is open until filled
To accept applications, Nevada State High School is requesting all of the following, including but not limited to:
- Nevada State High School Application
Job Application Form ADOBE .pdf Job Application Form MS Word .doc
- Copy of a letter of interest
- Copy of most current resume
- Updated contact information for two references (required one professional)
- Copy of education, training and/or experience equivalent to: a Bachelor’s degree and for a Nevada Teaching License by 7/1/2017.
Nevada State High School is actively seeking to fill this position in a timely fashion. Initial review of applications, resumes, qualifications, and references will begin on Monday, January 23, 2017 and will continue regularly through the spring 2017 semester. Check back here frequently to see the most current status of this position.